NEW KELLER WILLIAMS APP SWEEPSTAKES BY THE HANLEY HOME TEAM OFFICIAL RULES
NEW KELLER WILLIAMS APP SWEEPSTAKES BY THE HANLEY HOME TEAM OFFICIAL RULES
Must be US resident and 18+ to enter. One winner per household. Void where prohibited. Ends 7/31/2020.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The New Keller Williams App Sweepstakes by The Hanley Home Team (“Sweepstakes”), sponsored by The Hanley Home Team, begins May 1, 2020 and ends on July 31, 2020, at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER. During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants must download the “KW: Buy & Sell Real Estate” app through the link provided and create a free account. “Kevin Hanley or Jennifer Hanley” (The Hanley Home Team) must be specified under the “Your Agent” feature to be eligible to win (default when downloaded from the link provided). All entries must be received by July 31, 2020, at 11:59:59 p.m. EST. All entries are subject to verification by The Hanley Home Team to determine eligibility. By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge that they have read these Official Rules of the Sweepstakes, and they agree to be bound by them.
- ELIGIBILITY. To participate in the Sweepstakes, entrant must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States and be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. This Sweepstakes is void outside of the United States and where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the United States. The Hanley Home Team, its employees, officers, directors, and agents; and household members (whether related or not) of each such individual are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws are regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- ACCOUNT REQUIREMENTS. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, an entrant must have or create a free Keller Williams account and that account must list “Kevin Hanley” or “Jennifer Hanley” under the “Your Agent” feature. An entrant need not be a current or past client of The Hanley Home Team to be eligible and being a current or past client will not increase an entrant’s chance of winning.
- ENTRY LIMITS. Limit one (1) entry per person unless otherwise specified. Once a specific mobile device, registered KW account, or email address has been used by any entrant to enter the Sweepstakes, that same device, account, or email address may not be used again to enter the Sweepstakes, whether by that entrant or any other attempted entrant. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, may void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate in the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register the relevant KW account will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the
submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- HOUSEHOLD RULES. Only one winner per household (whether related or not).
- GRAND PRIZE (One (1) available). One grand prize winner will win $1,000. Prize will be in the form of a check from the Sponsor.
- RUNNER-UP PRIZES Sponsor has the right to offer runner-up prizes – to be determined during the contest period.
- PRIZE LIMITATIONS AND CONDITIONS. Sponsor is not responsible if award is lost, stolen, damaged, and/or destroyed.
- TAXES AND RELATED CONDITIONS. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes (including federal, state, local, income, use, and sales taxes), tax effects, and tax reporting associated with prize income.
- WINNER SELECTION AND ODDS. Drawing will take place on or about August 10, 2020. The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor. Potential winner will be notified by email or phone at the information registered in the applicable KW account. If contact is not confirmed with a potential winner after the number of attempts deemed reasonable by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected in the same manner.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNITY. By accepting any prizes, Winners agree to RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Sponsor and each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, or any communications by or from Sponsor related to the Sweepstakes.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, or approval. This grant is perpetual in duration and not subject to any condition precedent such as prior approval of promotional materials.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters pertaining to the sweepstakes. The Sponsor and their officers, directors, agents, and employees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Sponsor, publication, printing, or typographical errors in materials, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical
failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) garbled, illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, late, lost or failed entries; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (vi) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor which may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; or (vii) any losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, use or misuse of the prize, or caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or by the use of any account, application, or device associated with the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes (including to data, information, property, or person), or relating to the use of a winner’s name, likeness, or voice. Texas law shall apply to this promotion. Any claims must be resolved in the state of Texas.
- USE OF INFORMATION. All entrants authorize Sponsor to contact them for any reason related to conducting the Sweepstakes.
- WINNER INFO. To obtain the name of the winners and prizes received, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KELLER WILLIAMS. Keller Williams and its affiliates are not associated with this Sweepstakes. Each office is independently owned and operated. No endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes by Keller Williams is expressed or implied.
- SPONSOR. Kevin W. Hanley, P.A., Inc/The Hanley Home Team, 8702 Perimeter Park Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32216